Final school graphics test on GJS :) 1 - select person and click mask and duplicate that layer 2 - write text 3 - move layers like on image 4 - create clipping mask alt + click like on the image 5 - select letters (cmd + click layer), click to mask 2 invert and erase contents
4.12.2017 Here we go again! Lets take a look at masking in Photoshop CC 2017! Masks allow us to edit certain image areas without touching the original image.
1) Select the part of the image you want by quick selection tool or the tool you want 2) Click on create mask button 3) select the mask (B & W image) you can use black brush to remove part of the image and white, to add part of the image 4) refine mask by selecting laso ->double click the mask -> hit V to add color overlay and + (B) and - brushes
Tips: press K to see selected area of the image, V to return back B to use selection brush (+) (if you erased something) and refine edge tool cmd/ ctrl + click the mask to select the pixels in the mask B + alt to erase smearing
1) Create rough selection of the hair without selecting the transparent areas. 2) Click laso tool and "select and mask" us tools: use brush (with solid circle) to uncover the area, and use the brush with wave to select edges hair
Double exposure effect
Lets create a very cool double exposure effect.
1) Create composition like on this picture
2) Click on background, cmd + click on face and to create clippping mask
3) duplicate "face with no background" layer and click on desaturate
4) apply blend mode -> multiply on the "face with no background" layer 5) create its mask and paint with soft black brush to finish the effect
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.