B - Ripple edit tool cut from one side and add from another N - Rollling edit tool - edits clips length by using the tails of adjescent clip R - Rate stretch tool - speed up or slow down the video
C - Razor tool Y - Slip tool - moving with the clip below the cliped area (the position of the clip is not changing, just the content) U - Slide tool - keeps the length of the dragged clip and shortens the length of the clip next to that dragged clip
pen tool, hand tool, text tool
Creative presets curves, color wheels (double click to reset) You can add masks
Effects panel -> drag transition (double click to change duration) Select clips -> sequence -> apply default transition to all clips
1) Import your video 2) apply mosaic filter on it 3) create elipse mask over person face in effect control panel 4) move on the begining of the clip and hit the play button on the mask in the effect control panel to track its movement
Track mate key filter on the footage under image Select mate video 3 Mate luma and click reverse checkbox
Select clips -> nest you can edit clips individually and you have to make nested sequence clip long enough or sequence -> make subsequence
Ease in effect
1) Add a title 2) Vide effects panel -> add position keyframes -> click them select temporal interpolation -> bezier and edit the curve
Select the track and click unlink to split audio and video Select the line in the middle of audio track CMD + click 2 times and adjust volume levels
Edit to beats
1) import your audio 2) deselect it, hit play and hit "M" everytime you hear a beat 3) Select media you want from the project panel and hit "automate to sequence button"
1) Hit P to add add point where you want speed ramp to stop 2) V + click at the beginning and drag up or down
1) Import -> select clips create multicamera sequence 2) Click it -> new sequence from the clip, hit OK 3) hit + below video preview -> multicam btn, click it 4) Play the video and click on video 1, 2.. Where you want to switch (or use 1, 2 keys) (The cuts will be created automatically)
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.